Posted: Apr 24, 2019
- Wabash Valley College Warriors defeated Olney 2-1 on Tuesday thanks to a walk-off single. The game was tied at one with The Warriors batting in the bottom of the seventh when Kirk Liebert singled on a 2-2 count, scoring one run.
- The pitching was strong on both sides. Wabash Valley's pitchers struck out 14.
- The Warriors knotted the game up at one in the bottom of the sixth inning, when Noah Myers's sac fly scored one.
- Cj Weins was the winning pitcher for Wabash Valley College. He surrendered zero runs on one hit over one-third of an inning, striking out one and walking zero.
- Cameron Tullar started the game for Wabash. He allowed six hits and one run over six and two-thirds innings, striking out 13 and walking zero
- Mason Sykes, Zade Richardson, Liebert, Savier Pinales, and Cael Baker each collected one hit to lead WVC.