Feb 28, 2019
- Wabash Valley was boosted by Miguel Rivera who went 4-for-4 at the plate. Rivera singled in the first, singled in the third, singled in the fourth, and doubled in the fifth.
- In the second inning, Wabash Valley College Warriors Varsity got their offense started when Cael Baker hit a solo homer.
- The Warriors scored seven runs in the seventh inning. The offensive firepower was led by Brian Fuentes and Mason Sykes, all driving in runs in the frame.
- A single by Dunham in the third inning was a positive for Jeffco.
- Antoine Kelly was the winning pitcher on the day. He surrendered zero runs on two hits over five innings, striking out 11 and walking one. Puente and Mason Vinyard entered the game out of the bullpen and helped to close out the game in relief.
- Link took the loss for Jeffco. He went three innings, allowing nine runs on seven hits and striking out four.
- Wabash Valley tallied four home runs on the day. Fuentes went deep in the seventh inning. Baker went yard in the second inning. Sykes went for the long ball in the fourth and seventh innings.