Mar 06, 2019
- Wabash Valley College Warriors won 15-3 on Friday. Moraine scored its runs on a double by Esperaza.
- The Warriors secured the victory thanks to 11 runs in the third inning. The offensive firepower was led by Cael Baker, Freylin Mineyte, Sam Wilson, Noah Myers, Miguel Rivera, and Zade Richardson, all driving in runs in the inning.
- The Warriors put the pressure on, lead by an error on a ball put in play by Mineyteand Myers, doubles by Richardson and Mineyte, a walk by Wilson, a triple by Mason Sykes, a single by Ronnie Allen, a home run by Baker, and a groundout by Rivera.
- Brandon Mcpherson was on the pitcher's mound. He surrendered three runs on four hits over two and a third innings.
- Smith was on the mound for Moraine. He lasted two innings, allowing three hits and nine runs while striking out one. #1 and #33 entered the game from the bullpen, throwing one inning and one inning respectively.
- The Warriors tallied one home run on the day. Baker had a four bagger in the third inning.
- The Warriors collected ten hits. Baker, Richardson, and Myers all had multiple hits for Wabash. Myers, Richardson, and Baker each managed two hits.